Sunday 14 April 2013

Update

hey, so I know I haven't blogged in a while but I've actually been quite busy with myself and school. I've been depressed for 5 1/2 years now and I've had high anxiety also OCD for 7years, so I've haven't really been doing so well these past few weeks, I've began taking Cipralex( an anti-depressant), and I've started going to counselling. it's going to be a difficult and long journey for me, but I'm tired of feeling negative and depressed, I'm ready for a good change. so I apologize if I haven't posted anything in a while, I haven't really ought anything big enough to do a haul post but I will update you guys on outfits and make up if I can !

on the GOOD side, I bought the new iPad mini in black today so I'm hoping to blog more often when I can !

Thanks for reading this.
-xoxo Court

No comments:

Post a Comment