Friday 7 June 2013

High School

High school can be a total disaster or a beautiful nightmare, but let me tell yo, not one person i know likes high school. I am currently in my 3rd year of high school meaning i am in grade 11. 

Grade 11 has been quite a stressful year because looking back, you don't really know what you want to do in the future and you don't care about your marks "really" (or at least for me) in grades 9 and 10, but once you're in grade 11 it hits you like a pile of bricks. As soon as you pick your courses you have to decide if your taking the proper courses in order to get into a good university or college, or even if you don't want to continue school, you still need to know what you want to be in order to push yourself in that direction.

Lastly once you're in your final months of grade 11,a pile of bricks hit you once again because you face reality and take in that you'll be graduating in a year... only one more year which means one more year before you have to grow up.

Growing up is never easy, especially when you have no clue of what you want to do after high school, what you want to be and really you have to re discover who you really are. I can tell you from my personal thoughts, i am dead straight scared to graduate,all those friends and people that you've became close with are all going to spread in a blink of an eye away from you. They'll go to different schools, they'll have ideas of  different careers and different people will be coming into their lives and yours.

 The unknown is what scares me, i don't know where I'll be in 5 years, let alone 2 years but i do know is that i will continue to blog and share what the hell I'll be doing ;)

Anyways that is my exclusive thoughts of high school :)
hope you could relate to it or if you don't, then leave a comment below !

-xoxo Courtney
instagram: @courtneyohearn
vine: @courtneyohearn4
tumblr:  livestrong-stayhigh.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment