Thursday 21 March 2013

Birthday/ Makeup Reviews !

Birthday. Makeup Reviews !

Happy Birthday to me ! my 17th birthday was yesterday and i had quite a swell time :) unfortunately i had to go to school and work :( but no drama or accidents, so overall it was a chill birthday but that's what i wanted and like.
I wanted to share with you guys on my past purchases since i have not been on in so long ! I just recently bought the Rimmel, "Wake me up" concealer and the Covergirl "clump crusher" mascara.

Rimmel: The concealer has been doing a pretty good job, it is quite sheer, so if i have a lot of redness, it doesn't really help. I do like how it has some energy or caffeine product in it to "wake you up" i think it is a brilliant idea doe makeup.
Covergirl: The mascara has been AMAZING,  i absolutely love it, no clumps what so ever and it give you nice full, long lashes which i adore. What i really like about it, is that if you put less on, it will look so natural  but once you lay it on, it makes your lashes look full and voluptuous. i strongly recommend it if you are thinking on trying it or even if you are looking for a new favourite mascara.

For my birthday, i received mostly money, but i got the brand new naked "Flushed" Platte by Urban Decay, which includes a bronzer, blush and highlighter. I used it last night for my birthday dinner and today, and it's quite pigmented and no so sparkly which i prefer  I really like it because it is small and portable and since its 3-in-1 product, it makes travelling and my makeup-to-go bag light and easy to bring around.

I'm going to be shopping on Saturday which some of the money i received so get ready for a blog on what i purchased around Saturday night or Sunday night.

-Court xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment