Saturday 2 March 2013

Today's experience

A little insight on my life ! as you can tell, i love classic rock and espacially on vinyl. im not a "hipster". im simply a girl with good music taste and is not afraid to show it off !

so today was pretty good and bad :( i went to the eaton centre in downtown toronto to meet up with my grandma who i havnet seen in a long time and we went to go see the theater production of the wizard of oz, which was beauttiiifull ! yet when we went to go shopping i couldnt find one single thing ! :( i went to zara and forever21, aritizia and so many others and nothing ! not one thing stood out to me :( i was so sad and i went home empty handed.

But i know there is hope for my somewhat shopping stump... which is my birthday ! ill be turning 17 on march 20th ! so im gonna go shopping after my birthday and hopefully ill have better luck !

-Courtney xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment