Thursday 8 August 2013

VACATION NEWS

Hey Everyone !!


So im going to try to blog every single day or every other day while i'm on vacation in...... HAWAII !!

I will be going to Hawaii for 2 weeks, the first week will be in Honolulu, then the second week will be in Maui. I will be going with my mother, sister, brother, my mother's boyfriend and his 2 sons, and also his ex-wife's daughter. I know that sounds crazy butt we all get along and we are all very excited to be going on this trip together.

 I will be leaving on Wednesday, August 14th at 7:30 am out of Toronto, Pearson Airport and ill be arriving at the Chicago airport around 10 am Ontario time. Then i fly out of Chicago after 2 hrs after landing to take a 9 hour flight to Honolulu, HI which we'll be arriving at 2 pm their time which if i was back home it would be 8 pm. I have never experienced a time difference as much as 2 hrs ahead to 6 hrs behind is quite a big thing for me.



When we arrive in Honolulu, we'll be staying at the Hilton, Hawaiian Village hotel and as you can see in the picture above it is HUGE and absolutely beautiful. This week we'll be doing the most, shopping, seeing pearl harbour, tourist-ing and pretty much every thing we can in the capital.



The second week will probably be my favourite.... well actually the whole trip will be my favourite, but i will enjoy Maui's chillaxing environment the most !


We'll be staying in a rented beach house that is 5 minutes to Front st. which is the main street in Lahiana. This is the place that we will be snokaling and paddle boarding and my personal favourtie, Kayaking :)









The only anxiety that i'mm having while the trip is getting closer and closer is that i have a HUGE, HUGE, phobia of drowning and the unknown. i cannot not feel sick when i  go over a water bridge or driving close to the water, it makes my stomach turn over. In Ontario since we do not have the sea to enjoy we swim in our beautiful, big lakes but in realty they are not so beautiful to me because 99.99999% of the time you cannot see the bottom of the lake  while you're swimming. I am hoping  that since Hawaii's water is crystal clear that i might not be so afraid. (finger's crossed)

So i'll be trying to blog every second day at the most, the hotel and rental house both have wi-fi (hallelujah) so wish me luck and i will write to you guys soon !
And don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram and vine because ill be posting hawaii pic's there !

Courtney
xoxo
Intagram: @courtneyohearn
vine: @courtneyohearn

No comments:

Post a Comment