Monday 10 March 2014

Makeup & Outfit of The Day

A Beautiful Adventure 


May i say first how I've neglected my blog ! it feels like i haven't blogged in FOREVER, and i haven't ! I have been on tumblr (of course) but as for blogging, i haven't done a tad. I have been very preoccupied these past winter months, not to mention all the horrid luck of weather we've had so far in Canada, but i have been working non stop, and it is my last year of high school so that puts on some extra pressure/ workload. 
To make it all up, i've decided to put together this OOTD and MOTD post, i went out for the day, and this is what i wore and how my makeup was done. (products will be listed below) 

What i'm Wearing; 
  • Jacket: black leather jacket (Danier)
  • Shirt: black long-sleeved crewneck sweater(Old Navy)
  •  Pants: red jeggings(Garage)
  • Shoes:Doc Martians(Cassidy)
  • Accessories: black sunglasses(Target) 


*i changed my outfit to above after the photo*
Makeup: 
  • Eyebrows: MAC haux eye shadow to fill
  • Eyes: MAC satin taupe eye shadow for base, MAC cranberry for crease
  • Lips: NARS Scarlet Empress lipstick
  • Face: Rimmel wake me up foundation, MAC pro finish concelear, Benefit "Papa don't Peach" blush, Naked Flushed platte for bronzer and highlighter.

Courtney
xoxo
Intagram: @courtneyohearn
vine: @courtneyohearn

No comments:

Post a Comment